Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog Love

Wouldn't you know, my sleepy little blog was singled out by the lovely Sh. Patty as a blog worth visiting from time to time. It is very kind of her, and I figure this is a good opportunity to reinvigorate my corner of the blogging neighborhood. My ability to post regularly waxes and wanes--right now I am in a waxing season. I have several posts lined up in "draft," as well as the desire to craft them into something worth reading. In a way, Patty's nod and smile in my direction is well-timed, since it allows me to warn my (few) readers to expect some new content from me in the near future.


In the meantime, the (obligation free) rules of the award ask me to name 15 blogs which I also find lovely (in addition to Patty's Sibling Revelries of course). I came up with 16, though there are so many others as well. They are very eclectic, but all add to the loveliness of my days in very different ways. They are, in no particular order:



I am not sure yet how or if I will be able to tell each of these ladies individually that I have singled them out here for their loveliness. Some of you follow/subscribe (perhaps) to my ramblings here, so if you're reading this, consider yourselves notified. And, to keep the cycle going--though I do not expect all of you to devote a post to this award, since I know your blogs are very niche and have very specific kinds of content (not all prose/text-based)--here are the "rules":

For those so inclined, here are the (obligation free!) rules to accompany this award:
1.) Post award on your blog
2.) Thank the blogger who sent it to you
3.) Award 15 other bloggers this Lovely award
4.) Tell them all you think their blog is Lovely

Here's to more loveliness in the future. :)

3 comments:

  1. Donna, thank you!! If I had not run out of energy with my post of over 15 of my most beloved blog faves, yours for sure would of been mentioned :)

    I am so glad you are blogging and that there is another fellow Orthodox librarian in our blog community! You are a beautiful treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I am so touched that you mentioned my blog on this post. I thank you so much, and most of all, I thank you for the amazing friendship we have and for all the love and support you have shown me. You indeed are a treasure, and I'm one of your blog's biggest fans. I love getting to know you even more through your writing! May God bless you and grant you every good gift from above. Love you!

    ReplyDelete